There are a variety of reasons why payment methods may be declined, and unfortunately we do not receive detailed information on rejections. There may be an error in the billing information or insufficient funds available. We'll do our best to help, but typically you'll need to contact your bank for more details on declines.
Articles in this section
- Why do you take my credit card at check out if I only purchase the items I love later on?
- Why was my payment declined?
- When will my payment method be charged?
- What payment methods can I use with KIDBOX?
- There is a $1 to $2 charge on my statement. What is it?
- Will you notify me if there's a billing issue on my account?
- How can I update my billing information?
- How much does it cost?
- How do promotions work with KIDBOX?
- Does KIDBOX charge sales tax?