When you place an order with Kidbox we issue an authorization hold to validate the payment method (typically a credit / debit card). The authorization may show up as a "pending" charge (typically below $2.00, though it may be for up to the full retail value). The hold is never charged to your account and is typically released within a few business days, depending on your bank's policy.
Articles in this section
- Why do you take my credit card at check out if I only purchase the items I love later on?
- Why was my payment declined?
- When will my payment method be charged?
- What payment methods can I use with KIDBOX?
- There is a $1 to $2 charge on my statement. What is it?
- Will you notify me if there's a billing issue on my account?
- How can I update my billing information?
- How much does it cost?
- How do coupons work with KIDBOX?
- Does KIDBOX charge sales tax?