Yes, we charge sales tax based on state and local laws. Because of our price point and the nature of our business, sales tax is waived in many jurisdictions. Taxes vary depending on state and location.
Articles in this section
- Why do you take my credit card at check out if I only purchase the items I love later on?
- Why was my payment declined?
- When will my payment method be charged?
- What payment methods can I use with KIDBOX?
- There is a $1 to $2 charge on my statement. What is it?
- Will you notify me if there's a billing issue on my account?
- How can I update my billing information?
- How much does it cost?
- How do coupons work with KIDBOX?
- Does KIDBOX charge sales tax?