During the ordering process, we take your credit card or other billing information so we can finalize your purchase after you decide which items you'll keep. Like any online retailer, this is one step in fraud detection and prevention we utilize to help keep prices as reasonable as possible for all customers.
Articles in this section
- Why do you take my credit card at check out if I only purchase the items I love later on?
- Why was my payment declined?
- When will my payment method be charged?
- What payment methods can I use with KIDBOX?
- There is a $1 to $2 charge on my statement. What is it?
- Will you notify me if there's a billing issue on my account?
- How can I update my billing information?
- How much does it cost?
- How do promotions work with KIDBOX?
- Does KIDBOX charge sales tax?